Friday, June 13

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was just about the best birthday ever!! We picked up the puppies last night so my alarm clock this morning was a cute little Einstein nose to the arm. I did have to work, but it was still a great day. My boss got me a blueberry muffin for breakfast, then a bunch of co-workers & I all went to Spaghetti Warehouse for lunch. I had the four cheese manicotti and it was excellent! Another co-worker also rounded up about a dozen empty boxes for me (we still have packing to do!) Then, the best news of the day... we got our statement showing how much money we have to bring to closing on our new house on Monday, and it was about half of what we expected! Woo Hoo!! I also got a great gift basket from my accounting co-workers with several house warming items that are fabulous and just my style! And when I got home John had left a vase of Sunflowers for me on the table! Just about a perfect day!! Now... off to fill those empty boxes!

1 comment:

Scatter Sunshine said...

Happy Happy B-day! I'm glad you had a great day!